05 January 2011

Yappy New Year!

How YOU doin'?

One of my New Year's goals (and I am quick to note that this is not a resolution, as I seldom keep those) is to return to activity within Clan Lord.  I had a nice 10 week break – plenty of time to relax and gorge myself on Team Fortress 2 – and I feel ready to return to work.  I have numerous projects that need attention!

I stopped by the fairgrounds for some shenanigans after the V684 update:


Here's wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year, and that 2011 brings us lots of gaming fun!  (That reminds me: I need to change the splash screen and update the copyright notice.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh welcome back! And here I thought you were working on a busy work project. Team Fortress, eh? Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! Yeah – I have a project on which I am still working (video editing), but in truth more time was spent playing than working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the best work is done after a long break from it all. I am glad you are in good spirits Yappy.

    Slainte!

    Guinness

    ReplyDelete