I am writing a script that relies heavily on math. Not just any math, but trigonometry. As I have previously lamented, math is a personal weakness of mine, and I struggle to understand the functions on which I rely for this particular script to work.
Of course the script is not doing what I want it to do, because I do not understand its functions. This has resulted in an evening of experimentation: I would change a line of code, compile it, run it and review the results. This process was typically followed by muttering and more changes to the script.
Work continues on this script, and I am keenly aware of the time I spend debugging it. This is update week, and time is running down. Tick tock.
Handling Noise At Cons
22 hours ago

Someone call Gorvin!
ReplyDeleteReally though, call Gorvin. He's better at math than someone with a graduate degree in it.