14 October 2010

Fairgrounds Visit

I stopped by the fairgrounds for a couple of hours.  As with most of my visits, I made no formal announcements, nor did I have a formal agenda.



I enjoy not having an agenda, as it allows for a variety of topics.  Through the course of my visit, we discussed the following:
  • Fellblades and the Champion subclass still need some tweaking
  • Experience for high level characters
  • Mystics need a boost (sorry, I couldn't resist the pun)
  • Monster AIs and fun hunting areas
  • Untrainus and respec quests
  • The upcoming Capture the Flag event (plus some TF2 quotes which do not translate well to text)
  • The changes made to Mazika's Mushroom Hut, and its subsequent impact
  • I still get tricked by Hoggle


Thanks to everyone who kept me company during my visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment