28 February 2012

April's Fool

I recognize that it is not quite yet March, but I have realized that April 1st is sooner that I think.

In Clan Lord terms, April Fools' Day falls within the V747 cycle, which means that any of my content needs to be delivered by the March 16th deadline.  That's just a little over two weeks away.

While I am very fond of the Boardwalk areas, I feel that this year deserves something different.  I have included an informal (non-binding) poll above: what would you like to see for this year's April Fools' Day area?

3 comments:

  1. Whatever you do have though, it would be nice to have a some kind of commemorative clothing from the event.

    I notice that many clanners seem to really like interesting clothes for their characters. One thing I haven't seen in games is hats. That could be a nice change, if it's not too much extra work. Maybe stocking caps or jester hats or something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe stocking caps or jester hats

    Just like Team Fortress 2! :D I love this idea, but it would be rather complicated to do -- unless I cheat a little and do something similar to the Bawkmas Crown of Candles (which was just an image placed behind the player's head).

    Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of the hat, but would be happy if the Boardwalk WASN'T used.

    ReplyDelete