27 April 2012

Cookies and Cola

That's this evening's dinner.

I have been working on organizing content for the V753 update since a little after noon today.  While doing some last minute additions, it came to my attention that one of the merchant NPC scripts does not support a function that I need for this update.  In fact, there are numerous merchant-related scripts and all of them do not support my needed function.  I could write the needed function, but I worry about the time remaining before my deadline.

Cookies and cola are certainly helping with the energy required to help me meet my deadline!  Hooray for caffeine and sugar!

3 comments:

  1. My V753 deliverables have been delivered!

    Public thanks to HelpfulGM who had the foresight on creating numerous merchant functions which I discovered deep within the utilities section of the depository. I did not have to create a new script to do what I wanted to do; HGM had it all covered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other here. Sorry, I received your messages, but my client froze and my connection went down. I wouldn't mind to talk to you at all, and if you still need to, feel free to ask me... only received the first two sunstones but couldn't reply/move. Sorry about the trouble ^_^ I'll try to be on, tomorrow, if my connecton recovers... ~16hours from now, if you still ned me. Sorry for the inconvenience ^_^

    --Other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! It was nothing important. Thanks for the follow-up.

      Delete