05 August 2013

Script Polishing

Today was a vacation day for me, so I got to stay home and do fun stuff: I spent my entire day debugging and polishing a new script (and this script is not in any way related to combat).

The script runs a new tool for v819, and I got it to a point where it works well enough, but it works well with vulnerabilities.  Being a rather frightened and slightly paranoid Yappy, I am working to seal off any perceived leaks and problems.  The last thing I want to have is a scripting misfire resulting in the injury of one of our gerbils.

I need to work fast.  The update is less than 48 hours away.  Does anyone know where I can buy some gerbil insurance?

2 comments:

  1. So the update happened less than 24 hours from when you said this. We were really surprised online. Note: zo-wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was accurate in that the update was less than 48 hours! We hope that this was the first of many surprises this update.

    ReplyDelete