14 March 2011

ADD Multitasking

I spent today bouncing back and forth between developing two different scripts: one for a quest, and one for a puzzle.

It all started with updating some items which I have yet to submit, which lead to several "oh yeah, and I need to update this script..." which in turn lead to "ohhh yeahhh, I need to update that script..."  In fact, I realized that the first (quest) script needed a separate supporting script, and after noodling around with it, I drafted some design notes on how the script's function should (in theory) behave.

By the end of the evening, none of the scripts were completed, but I managed to settle on developing just one of them (the puzzle script).  It's coming along, but it's slow work – especially when I am so easily distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment