27 March 2011

Scripts Like A Butterfly

I spent all day today touching numerous scripts that I had once started and placed on the back burner.  I didn't stay with a script for very long – just long enough to develop some ideas and add some functionality.  I felt like a butterfly floating from flower to flower.

I managed to complete one of the scripts and submitted it for V696 – but the accompany quest item will not appear until V699.  Numerous other quest-related scripts saw much development, which is certainly more than they have seen in the past six months.  It's all coming together, albeit slowly.

Yappy
Yappy Ali
Scripts like a butterfly
Debugs like a bee

That made absolutely no sense.

1 comment:

  1. As long as SC horn is now fully debugged and doesn't work at all, everything's fine :)
    Joke aside (was I really joking ?), it's good to see that some new quests are being worked on :)

    ReplyDelete