20 March 2012

Update V747

... is in my rear view mirror, but I find myself watching the mirror rather than watching the road.  While I can not change any of the content that I have submitted (60+ areas: my helpers have been busy!), I can still upload and edit data files.  I am not yet satisfied with some of the scripts, so I have been uploading changes well past the Friday deadline.

There is still a little smoothing to do on one portion of one script, and I hope to have that resolved by the time the server reboots on Wednesday evening.

5 comments:

  1. Does this mean Shadowcat Ridge is done? I hope so!

    Thanks for all of you and your helpers' hard work. We really really appreciate it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Erica: Shadowcat Ridge! I love that Clint Eastwood movie! In truth, all of my projects are cluster-nutted, and nothing is near completion. But! Work continues, so progress is being made!

      Delete
  2. I thought this was for April Fool's

    Lorikeet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Lorikeet: My submission included three non-April-1st related projects. Busy busy!

      Delete
  3. oooo new darshak areas of TI... 8o~~~ i've dreamt of this...

    ReplyDelete