24 October 2011

The Front Burner

Yesterday I spent some time running around in Puddleby, and bumped into a couple of GMs who happened to be online at the same time.  After exchanging our greetings (which were largely just a bunch of juvenile insults: "Hey, I see that you're still ugly!"), one of the GMs and I fell into discussion about one of the larger projects which had been placed on the back burner.

While the details of project are unimportant, the point of my mentioning this is that I have been thinking about the project since my chat with the GM.  In fact, I spent the better portion of this morning outlining the logic of the super quests.  I have not compared my new notes to my old notes on this project, but I already know that the new ideas are better than whatever I had previously put to paper.  This creativity excites me and drives my desire to redevelop this project.

I am in the process of competing my silly quest, and once that has been removed from the front burner, then I will have room to move this massive project forward from the back burner.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a fun and exciting project and am looking forward to seeing it in Clan Lord. We could certainly use people who are excited about working on the backbone and while new areas are great, new quests can be just as fun.

    Please let the Estuary development team that this area is fantastic and we look forward to it being developed. We've had a lot of fun in it so far and I hope that the story between the inhabitants of the village and the Orga and the altar they stole could be developed.

    ReplyDelete