28 November 2011

Ho Ho Huh?

Busy busy busy busy busy.

I have one new script and one modified script submitted to our file depository, and I am racing to finish two new scripts by this Friday (the GM's deadline for V732 deliverables).  In addition to all of these scripts, I need to make some new art work happen, test some new items, add a couple of new monsters – and then I can think about implementing my languishing quest.

Sometimes I wish that I was Santa Claus Chicken, and that I could use my chicken-magic to grant everyone their wish.  And deliver lots of goodies in one evening.

3 comments:

  1. Ask Santa Chicken if you can borrow some of his elves (or halflings). :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elves aren't for sharing! They mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those new monsters better be some spiders ! :)

    ReplyDelete