16 November 2011

The Update Update

It was quite the fascinating update.

Without going into details, we had some, uh, "technical challenges" which had complicated matters.  Fortunately we have some pretty smart folk which were able to troubleshoot problems faster than Trinity could slap-and-draw a six shooter.

One problem did come to light: one of my scripts-in-development went rogue and started flooding the server log with a lot error alerts.  What confuses me the most is that I do not recall ever uploading that script to the live server!  How embarrassing for me.

I am excited about this update.  I think that it may prove to be a lot of fun, now that we were able to overcome the technical challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Yappy,

    Just wondering, it was cute in the beginning being able to chain a newbie or two to a couple of the new areas for experience. But is it kind of defeating the purpose when you see 8 being chained?

    ReplyDelete