10 April 2010

Bad Day at Yap Rock

I spent a portion of my day clearing out problems from other people's areas (mostly old Helpers who are no longer helping).  Every time I would fire up my test server, the server would log lots of errors and warnings from badly initialized NPCs and masks.  Today was the day that I was fed up from being reminded about other people's mistakes, so I went in and fixed them.  This was cheerless work, and even when I was finished I lacked the satisfying sense of accomplishing something good.

After cleaning up the problems within the editor, I attempted to log onto my test server with my laptop computer to test some scripting ideas, but was chagrined to discover that my iBook's hard drive was kaput.  I spent time trying to revive the drive without success.  I guess I'll be stopping by the Apple store during the week to have one of the Geniuses take a look at it.

I could really use a little good karma.  I'm grouchy and I've had a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment