18 April 2010

One Quest Down...

Finally!  The quest that I have been struggling to implement is in for V648.  What a relief.

While implementing it, I realized that there could be other possibilities when trying to solve the quest, so I am polishing the script of one of the hint-givers to offer more clues and direction.  I feel that feedback is important, even if the feedback is "you're getting colder."  Other than this, the quest is working as intended – special rewards and all.

I also closed out layout/design bug of one of the areas (not really a bug, but the design was a little odd), and I created new (albeit silly) area.  Tomorrow I plan to work on another quest.  We'll see how far I get with it.

I now enter update week and I'm feeling really good about V648 (and yes, I remember what happened last time I said that).  I've made a back-up of my submission materials just in case something goes terribly, terribly wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment