04 April 2010

Yappy Spoils Clan Lord

I found some bugs in the April Fool's Boardwalk area, primarily with rangers gaining advantages by morphing into high-speed animals.  I sealed up these problems for V645 by prohibiting use of the belt within this area.  Yes, I realize that the Boardwalk will be closed by the time the bug patch is applied.  I won't have to think about it next year.  It's done.

While I was poking around with the ranger belt script, I added support for a new reward item.

*** Spoiler below ***





Yes, it's the green-colored ranger belt which rangers have been wanting since the first Belt of the Wild was created.  I'll have to come up with a fun quest for this toy, and a way to ensure that only the worthy (meaning "those who complete the quest") may wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment