14 April 2010

Bug Log Two: Electric Boogaloo

I spent another day weeding out easy-to-fix bugs from the bug log.  I've lost count on how many bugs I've closed out and resolved.

Some of the bugs are a little more involved, and those are the ones that I want to do next.  There are some problems with the University of Puddleby that need fixing (one bug was easy to fix, but while fixing it I discovered another one that was a bit more involved); Tanglewood needs a face lift and a little reorganization (as does the rest of the East Forest, but please – one problem at a time), and portions of New Ash Island need some serious fix-ups.

I'm pleased to be addressing these bugs.  It's gratifying to resolve problems and making the game that much better.  And once I have these three areas fixed, then I return to doing my work: I have a couple of new quests that I want in for V648.

No comments:

Post a Comment