05 April 2010

Time Divided

I divided my time this evening between creating a new script for an upcoming area, and doodling around with some art work.

The script is to support a new quest, and both the script and the quest are still in the planning stage.  I'm trying to visualize how the script would run and what information it would require from the quest to do its job.  I should probably start with a small, simple script that does one small task and then expand upon that, but if I can maximize the number of hooks and options now, then I'll be thanking myself down the road.

As for the art: I tried modifying a mobile image.  I think that I've mentioned this before, but if I haven't then I'll come out and say it now: creating mobile images for Clan Lord is hard!  It just make me respect and admire out artists all the more.

The mobile image is done and will be submitted for V648.  And the script: "soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment