25 June 2010

Close Parentheses.

I surprised myself with the volume of content that I had submitted this update – just over 35 areas.  A lot of the areas are bug fixes, including one that I had been dragging my heels on resolving because of the amount of time required to fix it.  I am certain that the mystics will appreciate the fix.

I still have a day or two to slide in my script changes, including the fixes for the Iron Man huntmaster bug and the mannequin bug.  I may need some help with the former, as I do not understand the errors that I am receiving.

None of my quests made it in this update, colon-hyphen-open parentheses.  However, I should not feel bad about that, as the trade off was that instead of submitting new content for V657, I instead closed out numerous bug cases.  That's worth a close parentheses.

No comments:

Post a Comment