12 June 2010

A Jump On Bugday

Although it's still a couple of days before Monday (and as I have mentioned in the past, Monday is Bugday), I spent a couple of hours this evening reviewing the new bug logs and fixing some of the easier bugs.  There are some very involved script-related bugs on the list, and I know that there is going to be a lot of time invested into resolving a small portion of these bugs.

I sometimes feel frustrated by my limitations as a scripter: some of the bugs, like problems with housing and fighter subclasses, will demand a deeper understanding of Clan Lord scripting than I currently possess.  However, when I look back over my shoulder on the work that I have done and see how much I've grown and learned over the last six months, I have no doubt that I can apply myself and learn and understand those complicated scripts.  Maybe I can do that by Monday.

And maybe – just maybe – someday I will understand the pathfinding script.

No comments:

Post a Comment