13 June 2010

Sunday Debugging

I spent another evening closing out some of the less complicated bugs.

A good portion of the bug cases aren't really bugs but are instead requests for features.  I intend on addressing some of these requests throughout the week:
  • Merchants should be able to see selected items within your inventory bag in addition to the items held in your hand
  • More baked goods, more ingredients
  • Coffee should give an energy boost
These are light and breezy changes and should add some fun to the game.  Then there are the bug bugs, which will take a little more work:
  • Clothing mannequins forget the names of clothing
  • Players should be able to abandon their homes
These two bugs are going to be involved projects, and I know that they will require a lot of my time.  And on top of this, I still have my quests languishing in the background which I want done and in for V657.

Where am I going to find time to do this?  I need to either clone myself or play less Team Fortress.

No comments:

Post a Comment