10 June 2010

Day 183.

Today is a milestone of sorts: I have been updating this blog on a daily basis for the past six months.

The genesis of this blog was motivated by selfishness: I wanted to read a daily status report of Clan Lord development.  There was no such resource, so in true do-it-yourself fashion I decided to make this blog for my own entertainment.  There have been some challenges filing a daily entry – how much do I say?  How much do I reveal?  How much do I spoil?  Surprises are nice, and I have made some entries that I now regret, as I feel I have robbed players of the delight of that surprise.

Spoilers aside, I have enjoyed sharing my experiences of game development.  I am grateful that I have the opportunity to contribute to a game that I have loved playing for the last eleven years.  Here's to the next 183 daily entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment