08 January 2010

Crunch time

And I don't mean the Zo fighter.

This day has flown by and I am weary.  I have tried my best to get everything on my punch list done, but only a small portion was completed.  I have mixed feelings.  I worked hard to get what I could completed (and I did make a lot of progress) so I feel that I gave today my best effort.  My best, it seems, is paltry.  Lot of bug fixes, but only a little bit of new content.  That's kinda like getting a lot of underwear for Christmas; it's stuff that matters but it's not really stuff that's fun.

And now I face a new problem that I've never encountered: while compiling my areas for submission, I received an error that I have never received.  I'm worried.  I'm overtired and I'm hypoglycemic.  My head hurts.  I'm up past my bed time and I need to be up early for work Saturday morning.  And I can't deliver my content with such a bad error message.

Oy vey. Sometimes I need to force myself to remember the first principal of Clan Lord: Clan Lord is fun, not frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment