22 January 2010

Feet up on the Desk

Today was a refreshingly unproductive day.  Today was a Clan Lord-free day.

Actually, that's not entirely true; this morning I corresponded with a helper on a new project, and later this evening I have a meeting scheduled with another helper.  Although I personally did not touch any projects, I am still in touch with projects in development.

This is a part of GMing in which I am weakest: I am poor at delegating projects.  I'm more of a do-it-all-yourself kind of guy, but I'm making an effort to assign priorities to tasks and then requesting help from others.  Many hands make for light work, as the saying goes.

I am entering the weekend before the V636 submission deadline.  It will be a busy weekend for me as I prep content for the update.  I should take my feet off from the desk and do some planning.  It's too bad that I can't have a helper assist me with that part of GMing!

No comments:

Post a Comment