19 March 2010

Helping the Helper

A portion of today was spent upgrading one of the quest scripts.  I had the idea for some variations on this particular quest, and I have been slowly making modifications.  I hope to have a couple of new quests using the upgraded script for V645.

In other news, I have impulsively agreed to assist a Helper with his project.  It is quite an ambitious area and there is some exciting potential with a new hunting environment.  After reading his quest proposals I realized that there is a lot of work involved in this area, but I'm okay with that because the helper will be doing all of the work!  I'll just put my feet up on the desk and smoke a cigar.

It will be interesting to see how this area develops and how players will react to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment