12 March 2010

V642 Is Now History

I surprised myself this evening when I counted 33 areas for my V642 submission!

A lot of these areas are bug fixes (I do read the bug reports), and some are old areas with new content.  I had not realized just how many areas I had updated over the course of V639.  I'm rather pleased, as I now feel more productive than I had yesterday.

With respect to the April Fools area: reviewing the scripts for Movieland required more time and energy than I had to offer, so I abandoned updating these areas for V642.  I could re-review the scripts over the weekend (and use my last-minute trick for submitting scripts), but otherwise I have made other arrangements for the April Fools area for this year.  I would have loved to have added an Avatar movie area (using a blue version of the Gan Vara Soldiers for character images, and naming the Noob'i) but, as stated, my mind wasn't available for the project.

There have been some interesting behind-the-scenes updates for V642.  I am curious to hear reactions to these changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment