29 March 2010

Loading...

I am still digesting the information absorbed over the PAX East weekend.  I have located a transcript from the Storytelling in the World of Interactive Fiction panel discussion (NSFW content) and I have skimmed through it.  It seemed like a great subject and it only makes me sadder that I was unable to attend.  Thanks to the anonymous blogger for providing the summary.

This week will be a doubly busy week for me: I have another ongoing RL project/commitment that will be drawing me away from Clan Lord development, and this is an update week.  I'm worried that my submission content will contain little more than just a couple of bug fixes.  I very much want to do more and give more than time allows, but time continues to be the limiting factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment