25 March 2010

Pens and Cons

I started creating some Story Pens this evening.

I find something therapeutic in creating areas.  I wouldn't call it a mindless task – quite the opposite, really; it requires a lot of creativity.  I find this style of design very relaxing; I don't need to concentrate when creating areas.  Drop some trees here, place some grass there, add a few finishing touches and the area is done.  Mix in some light music and some light snacks throughout the creation process and it makes for a pleasant way to spend evening.

PAX East begins tomorrow, so I will be very, very AFK for the next three days.  I'm very excited about this event, and by the end of Sunday evening I hope to come away with a lot of new ideas that can be carried over to Clan Lord.

Maybe some of these new ideas will be cooler than Story Pens!

No comments:

Post a Comment