28 May 2010

Another Quest Ready For V654.

My list of scripts to touch has been growing, as has my list of quests to complete.  This evening was spent completing the refined enhancements to one of the quest scripts.  I have some silly ideas how to use this script for a larger quest.  It should be fun, and if anything, it will be another activity to undertake.

My goal for this weekend is to push out a couple of new quests and finish a lingering script to assist helpers.  I hope that I can focus on these projects: my creativity is a double-edged sword insofar as I frequently come up with new, fun ideas but then easily become distracted trying to develop them.

Upon reflection, there are numerous quests that have been on the back burner for far too long.  Hm.  I'm glad that we have a long weekend; that's one more day of development!

No comments:

Post a Comment