13 May 2010

Best Bug Ever!

Just as I had feared, my waking hours were spent playing Portal.

One of the neat features of the game is the game developer's commentary.  This enables players to listen to designers discuss problems and issues that were encountered while play testing the game.  Another neat feature of the game is the auto-update feature, where the game updates itself with the current bug fixes.

And probably the best thing about the game is that the current version of the bug patch which I downloaded this afternoon significantly crippled the game (one may no longer look through the portal).  Why is this good?  The game is unplayable without the ability to see through the portals, so I've stopped playing it.  By golly, I just might return my attention to Clan Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment