06 July 2010

Am I Blue

All is right with the world.  Signposts and mirrors and coliseum listings are once again correctly displaying their blue action boxes.

It turned out that my suspicion was correct: the problems with the action box displays were related, and after a lot of trial-and-error testing I was able to locate and fix the problem.  There was a slight delay for the bug patch to get applied as I had to wait for a GM who had the authority to apply a hot-fix.



While it is good to see the mirror's blue action box message once again, it only reminds me that I still do not have mirror access!  It's almost enough to make me blue.

1 comment:

  1. Can't Journeyman Mystics drive the cloud? If so I'm sure someone would be willing to help you and anyone else who could use it. Actually, with the Arindal folks this would be good for them too.

    Congrats on fixing the bug.

    ReplyDelete