05 July 2010

/Bugger

I have said in the past that "Monday is Bugday."  I really should have said "Monday is Debugday," as I have traditionally spent my Mondays debugging.

This Monday, I discovered bugs, making it closer to a Bugday than a Debugday.



Normally when one bumps the mirror – and one does not have access to the mirror – then one receives some form of feedback (a blue action box displaying the words "The mirror seems impassable").  As pictured, I did not receive that feedback.  Why is that?  What changed?  There have been no changes to the mirror script since V648, so the change must be elsewhere.  Out of curiosity, I tried to create a sign:



And when I tried to read the sign (which should have displayed the words "This is a test"):



Nothing.  I got nothing.  Now I am left to wonder if these are part of the same bug, or – like my huntmaster bug – there are two separate bugs that seem related.

Bugger.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently this may also affect the critter list in the coliseum (I think Eirian /bug it a few days ago).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also noticed this on a different sign and /bugged it.

    -Garr

    ReplyDelete