28 July 2010

Hot Pink and Hot Fire

I am quickly approaching the first milestone of my current project.  I feel happy with the content that has been provided to me and I think I am just about ready to move onto the next phase.

I took a break from project design to work on some bugs.  Has anyone noticed if pink paint turns blue after the paint wears off?  I have been unable to replicate this problem, and I look like a fool wearing pink paint.

I then took a break from taking a break, and I ran a small invasion.



I am learning quite a bit about what challenges players are capable of handling.

3 comments:

  1. I like how your example is Garr doing his girdle/flame fest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesterday afternoon--it was pretty astonishing. I spent most of it fallen of course. :P But still a lot of fun, esp. watching Stinkfist, Geraldus, Garr, and others figure out how to deal with it. :) --It's me, Eirian. :)

    ReplyDelete