30 July 2010

The Worst Kept Secret

...is this blog.  I wanted to take a moment to welcome the newer readers here and to thank everyone for your comments.  I enjoy reading them.

I am amused (bemused?) at the increase of readership, as I have not spoken of this blog to anyone.  This blog started as one part journal, one part catch-all for ideas, one part editorial and one part something-constructive-to-do-with-my-time.  I wouldn't say that anything has changed in that respect: I continue to add journal entries about the highs and lows of my experiences; I still daydream about cool vaporware for the game; and I still voice my opinion and share my thoughts.  I guess that I have some trouble grasping why anyone else would find my self-indulgent ramblings of any interest.

I was genuinely surprised to see a link to this blog on Thoomcare:



I have always considered Thoomcare a great source for public knowledge of Clan Lord, and I found it surprising to see my silly little blog listed there – which therefore makes Yap3 one of the worst kept secrets of Clan Lord.

I find that to my liking.

3 comments:

  1. It's supposed to be secret? 0_o

    pp guess I shouldn't have posted that link in the sentinel... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. GMs generally don't have much of a 'voice' these days, and players really, really, really love to hear their thoughts and opinions and ideas. I'm not surprised you have become a hit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's supposed to be secret?

    By "secret" I merely meant that I never talked about this journal, so it was a half-secret. That's not to be confused with "it's supposed to be private;" if that were the case then this journal would not be published on the web!

    ReplyDelete