13 February 2010

Busy, Busy

The last two days simply flew by.

I've been working on some new areas, and while doing this work I had a sudden idea for a frivolous support script.  I wrote this script from scratch, and I'm very pleased with the result.  I'm also pleased with the creativity of this script; I'm growing more comfortable with developing and expressing new scripting concepts.  I will admit that the script is pretty fragile – there's not a lot of error checking, so the script is placing a lot of trust into the hands of the individual calling the script – but I suspect that I'll be the only one using it for the time being.  We can always bulletproof the script some time after it's been shot a couple of times, right?

I have some lofty goals for update V639, and I'm now one step closer to this goal: I cross off an area and a puzzle from my TO DO list, and place both on my DONE FOR V639 list.  How satisfying!

The V639 deadline is now six days away.  I'm feeling pretty good about having a lot of content for this update.  It'll be interesting to see how I feel on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment