24 February 2010

Plus One

It's looking very good for V639 having one more quest.

This came about in a rather silly fashion: one of the background images that I submitted was assigned to the wrong image plane.  This meant that players would have been walking under some flagstone tiles instead of over them.  Whoops!

While this cosmetic repair was being made, I used the time to make another attempt at repairing the scripts for the new quest.  It turns out that the problem was with the way that I was structuring the speech filters (the "does the player have this, and if so, then say that" kind of stuff).  After a little spit-polishing, I think that the new quest scripts are ready for public consumption!

I'll give it one last run-through before dragging the NPCs into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment