16 February 2010

Post Scriptum

I had so much fun with the Wild Tuesday that I completely forgot to visit here!

I knew that I was overtired and it was time for me to stop when I tried to extend the Mirror Steeple Chase.  I placed the new steeple mirrors in locations that were accessible without having to go through the earlier mirrors in the chase – essentially I was creating short cuts to the goal.  Oops!  Regardless of that, I think that the players got a kick from seeing the old Mirror Room again, as well as the Desert and Cold and Snowy.  These areas used to be fantastically challenging, and it was very telling of the player's strength to watch them tear through these areas like the rat towers.

The experience was still a lot of fun.  All of the server admin work was completed in record time.  We could have ended the Wild Tuesday early, but since everyone was having so much fun, we just kept going Wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment