10 February 2010

Divido Dies

I had an idea for a silly quest.  As with most of my ideas, I needed to customize a script to ride the quest.  This script that I wrote was done mostly from scratch with a lot of referencing to other scripts.

It's not done, but it should be completed by tomorrow. Writing this script was a fun way to spend the afternoon.  Then comes the worst part: testing it.  Not that testing is bad, mind you; it's just that it's very time intensive, and since I'm pretty sure that I didn't write this script correctly in one pass, I can predict that a small portion of tomorrow will be spent finishing the script, and the remaining portion of tomorrow will be spent debugging the script.

You've heard of the phrase Capre Diem: Seize the Day?  In Clan Lord, the phrase is Divido Dies: Divide the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment